Home Align RH60E02XT T-Rex 600E Pro DFC
Align RH60E02XT T-Rex 600E Pro DFC
Features (T-REX 600E PRO DFC)
• Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
• The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest spec. Patented composite material construction technique cleverly utilize frame space that improved overall rigidity, and also created a minimalistic beauty.
• Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
• Heatsink embedded into motor mount for effective cooling of motor. text by fw
• Top mounted motor base bringing the motor′s center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility.
• Utilize direct link CCPM swashplate control system to enable direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing, but are extremely rigid.
• Utilizes highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise.
• The most optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio to achieve the most efficient power output and flight characteristic.
• High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder lockingand control effectiveness.
• Additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block to ensure smooth rotation, and eliminate jammed one way bearing.
• Brand new 600 class 12S high voltage brushless motor providing generous torque and power output, yet consumes lower average current to prolong the life of batteries
• Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
• High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
• Brand new CNC machined metal tail gear box, with thicker side plates to increase rigidity. The more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
• Total pitch range of +15 to -15 degrees, for the ultimate 3D explosive power.
• Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearing.
• High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
• New lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
• High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
Specification (T-REX 600E PRO DFC)
• Length: 1174mm text by fw
• Height: 319mm
• Width: 210mm
• Main Blade Length: 600mm
• Main Rotor Diameter: 1347mm
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
• Motor Drive Gear: 13T
• Main Drive Gear: 112T
• Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
• Tail Drive Gear: 34T
• Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8.61:3.85
• Weight (with Motor): 2290g
• T-REX 600E PRO DFC Kit x 1
• 600mm 3G Carbon fiber blades x 1
• 600MX Brushless Motor (510KV) x 1
• DS615 Standard servo x 3
• DS655 Specialized servo x 1
• Castle ICE HV 80 Brushless ESC x 1 text by fw
• 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator x 1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly
• Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system) x 1
• Receiver (7-channel or more) x 1 text by fw
• 6S Li-Po 2600 - 4600mAh x 2 (3300mAh suggestion)
• Dial Pitch Gauge x 1
• 3GX Flybarless System x 1
Graupner 6468 Ultramat 16S€ 139.95