Home Align KX019013 T-Rex 250 Pro DFC Combo
Align KX019013 T-Rex 250 Pro DFC Combo
• The T-Rex 250 Pro DFC also incorporated numerous new features based on Aligns innovative designs and outstanding manufacturingprocess, resulting in a helicopter that is overall more stable, easier to fly, and excels in 3D performance.
• As a standard equipment of the T-Rex 250 Pro DFC, the popular DFS head features low CG, low wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flying response, with excellent high speed. Frame structure utilizes material integration techniques, allowing perfect assimilation between plastic alloy with carbon fiber, maintaining structure rigidity while simplifying maintenance. Unique gyro/servo integrated mount enabling quick removal, simplifying maintenance whilekeeping a clean overall aesthetic look. Utilizes highly efficient shaft drive system, effectively minimize tail power output loss. Tail gearbox is an integrated unit with a new rudder control system, with solid construction and zero slop, resulting in more precise control feel.
• Although T-Rex 250 PRO DFC is small in size, its packed with performance capable of any difficult flight maneuvers. No longer do you need to find a large open space to fly; you can enjoy flying in your backyard or any larger indoor space.
• Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 450s 3D performance and speed.
• New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
• Designed specifically for DFC rotorhead system, improving DFC connecting rods strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers.
• Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
• New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame=a1=a6s inner space for simplified maintenance.
• New anti-rotation guide.
• Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
• High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss.
• Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency.
• Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel.
• Streamlined design canopy.
• Length: 431mm
• Height: 162mm
• Main Blade Length: 205mm
• Main Rotor Diameter: 460mm
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 108mm
• Motor Ponion Gear: 15T
• Main Drive Gear: 120T
• Tail Drive Gear: 28T
• Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8:4.28
• Weight (w/o power system): 150g
• T-REX 250 PRO Kit x 1
• 250DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set x 1
• 205 main blade x 2
• 205D Carbon main blade x 2
• RCE-BL15X 15A Brushless ESC (Build-in 5~6V adjustable BEC) x 1
• RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor x 1
• Motor ponion gear 15T x 1
• DS425 Digital servo x 1
• DS415 Digital servo x 3
• Clip x 1
• #00 Philips screw driver x 1
• 0.9mm Hex head wrench x 1
• 1.3mm HSS Hexagon screw driver x 1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly
• Transmitter (6-channel or more,helicopter system) x 1
• Receiver (6-channel or more) x 1
• Pitch gauge x 1
• 11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery x 1
• Flybarless System x 1